new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
church.JPG | by tom_allen
Back to photostream

church.JPG

Sandford Road, Church of Ireland, Ranelagh (Sandford, Diocese of dublin)

www.ireland.anglican.org/index.php?do=information.diocese...

 

The first Dublin commission of Belfast firm Lanyon, Lynn and Lanyon, this little Italian Romanesque church replaced an earlier one of 1826. In 1880, the original galleries were removed and aisles added. The interior has a fine window by Harry Clarke dating from 1921.

 

www.irish-architecture.com/buildings_ireland/dublin/ranel...

206 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on May 23, 2009