Wilton Candy Kitchen. This used to be called Wilton Junction, the old Rock Island came through here. The name has since been changed to Wilton who was a surveyor for the Rock Island. The place has been here in business since 1910.
This photo also appears in
Grab the HTML/BBCode
Copy and paste the code below:
Photo license: Some rights reserved