I keep getting asked, "Where the heck were you?" Click the map and then mouse over to read the text boxes explaining points of interest in Argentina. El Calafate is in the lower left corner of the map.
- Here's where Iquazu and the Waterfalls are. We visited there in 2003 during my first trip to AR. I'll post the photos soon.
- Buenos Aires, where we flew into. This is where Charlie, Ana, and Mica live. Rodizio, where we had the fancy dinner is on the waterfront.
- Baradero is where Andrea was born. Her Mother's side of the Family still lives there, Tio Juan, Aunt Susi, and Laura. Diego is in Madrid Spain and their other son Sebatian lives in Buenos Aires.
- Moron, where Adnrea's Father's side of the Family resides is just outside Buenos Aires. It reminds me of New Jersey and its relation to NYC. The Nonnos (grandparents), Tio Ruban, Tia Christina, Marievela and Anavela live there.
- This is where Calafate and the Glaciers are including the famous Perito Moreno.
- This is Ushia, the last stop before crossing to Antartica.
- Port of Valdez, this is where we are going next to see Whales and Penguines.
- Mendoza, this is where most of the Argentine wine comes from. It is said that "wine comes from the faucit in Mendoza." I can only dream of such a place!
- This is the provience of Santa Cruz, where the current Presiend of Argentina came from.