- Our school projects from years 5 and 6 - we went to primary school together...
- Electrical project kits
- Reference-y books here - there are some others in a bookshelf elsewhere
- Mostly science stuff in these three shelves
- Mostly craft stuff in these three shelves
- Someone has an Iain Banks problem, and it aint me.
- Collected Dickens
- Mostly poetry in these two shelves
- Cobweb! Excellent! Life is too short for dusting. - Buttontree Lane
- Or tidying, evidently
- Dictionary of saints... surprisingly handy
- Map of NYC - for August
- Pair of binoculars
- Fishing tackle
- Penguin 70s - perfect for my weekly commute to Canberra
- Dan Brown & Tom Clancy used to be here :) - Naddsy
- Ha! Of course, they're really piled up on the bedside table, they're such perennial faves. :-P
- Jeannette Winterson (sigh)
- Boxed Creativity - asphotos
- Whats good in china, we are going in 3 months.. - asphotos
Himself went to Shanghai a couple of years back.
- Me again
- 3 old Oxford dictionaries that my eldest brought home from school - they were throwing them out.
- Style guides (including Fowler's) hiding here
- Dictionaries - Oxford Concise & Oxford Australian
- Giant Webster's - $5 at a garage sale. Mostly used as a screen stand.
- Biographical dictionary
- Star Trek
- Atlas. Times, of course.
- Hiawatha - the first "proper" book I owned. A 4th birthday present from my darling Papa.
- Photo albums - how quaint!
- The rudest book we own.
Prompted by Naddsy's photo over here...
This is the room we pretentiously refer to as The Library. The first thing we did when we bought this place was call the builder and get him to put in this wall of fixed bookshelves along one entire wall of our bedroom, floor-to-ceiling. We've recently added a new bedroom on the front of the house, so this is now along one wall of a wide corridor.
Sorry, Authostitch and Photostitch would cut it, so I've had to fudge it.
Note - No Dan Brown.