Today it was a bit cloudy in Langkawi. Perfect for going to the sky bridge and the viewing platform which is located 700 above sea level; you go there with a cable car. If you want to see more of Langkawi, come over to my blog and checkout the full post here.
This one needs to be seen in the light box (press "L").
Taken with Fujifilm X100. Processed with the Lightroom 4 Beta.
Latest posts on my blog:
1. More impressions from Langkawi, Malaysia
2. Tutorial: how to do a time-lapse video with the Nikon V1
3. Taking the Nikon V1 to the jungle – a first look (rolling review)
4. More than 6 months Fuji X100 – some insights
5. Sony Nex-7 with Leica M-glass (rolling review)