View allAll Photos Tagged whatsinmybag
هالصورة تابعه لهاشتاق الجميلة رندا
متأخره و بسيطه جداً بس اتمنى تعجبكم
و ابداً ما اقتنعت فيها :(
يعني مُمكن بأي لحظه احذفها !
الشنطة شنطة طلعات مو شنطة جامعة فـ علشان كذا فيها اغراض كثيرة وعدسة كام وكذا
أبدا , أبدا , أبدا مااعجبتني :| بسيطة جدا
بس قلت لازم اشارككم :$ ماشاركت بالسحر اشارك بهذي لازم =D
شكرا : بيان محمد , صفية عبدالمحسن , لمياء , تغريد , رغد , رندا
بالمناسبة , عندي فوبيا مرتفعات :| :(
عاد انتوا تخيلوا شكلي راكبة فوق الطاولة والكرسي اللي بالصورة بالكومنت الاول
اصور واصارخ :| واهلي يقولون الحمدلله والشكر :$$
رأيكم فيني قولوه هنا ()
اي رد بصورة او رابط فلكر او نوروني وهالاشياء , باحذفه
it's almost the end of the year. Before heading out today, i was ready to file away my 2011 travelers notebook & planner. Stamping and card writings are both big part of the year & they are well-suited for my 2011 TN covers.
The planner on the left was a collage print of the stamps i received this year. it covers front and back of the TN.The journal on the right has mostly Canadian stamps that i like.
...but it stays for the faves. No rebloggin', please.
[60/365] What (used to be) In My Bag
I've always loved the idea of those photos where all of the contents of your bag are presented. I just decided that mine should be taped to my wall, because I'm cool like that.
Secret #25/30.Yet another year has passed! The year of changes... The changes are not so obvious, if you're looking at my bag content.
Could you guess from my bag content what I do for living?
thank you everyone!!
wow, there are no goodies that I bought by MYSELF :0
everythings are gifts from my fiance, his family, and sweet flickr friends!
I'm a lucky girl ><
me and my fiance went out O-Hanami with O-Bento :)
We enjoyed beautiful cherry blossoms and had yummy homemade lunch boxes at a park bench :)
then he bought me new sandals and mini skirts! yaay! XD
March 7, 2011.
I'm a bit obsessed over light leaks at the moment.
I hunted all over for a bag like that, and I couldn't find one D: So in the end I just got a plain bag and wrote the slogan on. :)
Words are the only way to pour out my thoughts, and I hope they will be sufficient, be enough to end this slow process of travelling. Life is a journey, it has been a gravel filled, rocky path with rose thorns and poisonous flowers that deceive, but I am running now, I want to leave quickly, to move on and forget everything ever happened.
Light leak credits go to the amazing Colton
تفاعل متأخر جداً :$ !
عندي من شهر , ما تحمست أنزلها إلا بعد ما شفت هاشتاق رند
Estava querendo fazer um desses a algum tempo, algumas pessoas devem perguntar oque uso pra fotografar, isso deve responder, hehe. Nem sempre levo isso tudo, normalmente é só a câmera + 2 lentes :)
Desculpe a qualidade, tive de fotografar com minha antiga Olympus X10, que devo ter comprado no começo de 2008, agora quem a usa é minha mãe.
I wanted to do a ''what's in my bag'' for some time now. Some people may ask what I use to photograph, I think this will answer. Usually I don't take all those thing, most of time I'll just take my camera + 2 lenses :)
Sorry for the quality, I used my old Olympus X10 that I bought in the begin of 2008, I gave it to my mother.
what's in my bag?
This is the first part of my gear:
Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di
Tamron 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Macro
Yashica 50mm f/1.9
Nissin Di866 Mark II Pro
Phottix Strato II 5in1
Then comes the rest...
Nikon D90 & Nikkor 35mm
Post Production with Lightroom 3.3 & Photoshop CS5
Andrea Ravagnani © 2012
For the "What's in your bag?" group.
Missing is my wallet with passport, driving licence, credit and debit cards which was in my coat
Heute wird es mal ein bisschen technischer. Ich bekomme viele Nachrichten, Emails bzw. Fragen in den Kommentaren, mit welcher Ausrüstung ich denn meine Fotos mache. Nun... gestern beim großen "Kamera-und-Objektive-putzen" dachte ich... machst einfach mal ein Fotos. Auf dem Bild ist eigentlich alles, was ich immer so dabei habe, wenn ich auf Hochzeiten unterwegs bin oder draußen Menschen fotografiere.
- Domke F1-X (beste Tasche)
- Notizbuch mit Kugelschreiber
- Iphone 6
- Sony A7R mit Batteriegriff
- Leica M240 (100 Jahre edition)
- 20 SD Karten (8GB&16GB Karten)
- Extra Akkus
- YN 560II Blitz mit Auslöser und Standfuß
- Leica Summilux 24mm f/1.4
- Voigtländer 35mm f/1.2 II
- Leica Summilux 50mm f/1.4
- Leica Elmarit-Macro R 60mm f/2.8
- Leica Summicron 90mm f/2
- Hama Dust ex
- Süßigkeiten (lecker)
- Konfetti... man weiß ja nie
- Manfrotto Nano Leuchtenstativ
- 90cm Durchlichtschirm
Not shown: cell phone and iPod, both of which are being charged.
15 March 2009
We spent all day at the sauna. So a what's in my bag photo will have to do for today.
Holga@ Kaoshiung, Taiwan
So these are the stuff in my bag,..how about yours? what's in your bag?
It's an interesting fact to find out =) maybe we do have something in common.
I've been wanting to do this for a while, so when I had time left over on my lunch break, I decided to give it a go.
I never did a "whats in you bag shot" before. This is a clean version of whats in my bag at the moment. If i showed you what it looks like during school, you would see interesting things :p
The purse was a birthday treat to myself last year from the store in Leeds
idea (shamelessly? inspiredly?) stoled from here, mainly because I was bored, and I needed to clean out its contents anyway. Thanks Anita
Manbag... it's easier than lugging around a briefcase.
I am headed to a friend's house for the weekend. We're having a geek party. See notes.
Not pictured: Canon Digital IXUS 400 and 512MB CF card.
Clockwise from Left:
1. Voigtlander R2A with 15mm Super Wide Heliar.
2. Cowon J3 Audio Player
3. iPhone with Mophie Battery Case & picture of wife.
4. Domke f-5xb camera bag.
5. Portra 400 roll used.
6. Amazon Kindle with Philip K. Dick short stories.
7. Earsonics SM3 V2 IEM's.
تفاعلاً مع المبدعة رندا <3
شكرا ليها على أفكارها المسلية والمحمسة
استمتعت بالفكرة وحبيت اتفاعل انا كمان <3 :D
no boasting! just had some time, and I checked my equipment and when everything was pulled out, I decided to shoot it.
I've been wanting to do this shot for a really long time. Writing is something that is extremely important to me. I do it every single day and I believe that it's one of the only timeless, classic arts left.
So, from left to right, I will describe the 15 journals that I am currently filling up.
1. Bought this one week ago downtown Chicago at the Art Institute. My father pointed it out and it truly has a very "sketch book" feel to it. Once you open it up, it's lined with gold paper and then pristine cream pages that are just dying to be scribbled all over. I plan on using this as a photo/journal book. Meaning that I will put a photograph on each page and write a story on each page that relates to the photograph in some strange, abstract way.
2. I carry this pup everywhere I go! This was bought for me as a gift from my parents. They got it in Australia... It comes with an interesting story. The leather that makes up the cover of the journal was skinned from the buffalo that the people who made this raised. They burned the design of the sun into the journal and filled it with their own handmade ink. They bound it with bamboo and the pages are made of recycled rain forest paper. I've been filling it up for about a year now and I absolutely love it.
3. This is my private diary that was purchased as a gift from India. I love the color and if you look closely, there is a design of a hand on the cover. I started this last summer and plan on finishing it whenever that time rolls around. I write in my diary about 4 times a month but do not keep it in my bag. It's very sacred and meaningful to me.
4. This is my public journal where I basically document lists of things going on in my brain. I have things I want to do in America, things I want to do while I'm alive, places I want to move, people I want to meet, letters to several people, photographs, everything. I can't wait until this is done.. This is the first time I have ever done a public journal.
5. My aunt and uncle got this for me. It was imported from Indonesia and is completely eco-friendly. Believe it or not, the cover was made from the skin of... road kill! The pages are made out of recycled paper. I use this for drawing and just little sketches. I absolutely love it. It's like the hidden treasure you forget about and go back and read...and completely feel the same feelings again.
6. I bought this in Hiroshima, Japan. I actually do not use this journal. However, it's important to me. The pages are made out of recycled cranes.. I love this because every time I look at it, it sort of writes itself in a way I never could. I can stare at the pages and remember my trip to Japan and remember those poor people that died in the Hiroshima bombing. This is definitely one of my favorite journals.
7. This is a daily planner/food journal. Although I have a MacBook, which, no lie, is great. I need to write things down to actually remember to do them. It helps me keep my day organized and is so bright and cheery! I absolutely love it and hardly ever leave home without it.
8. This was a gift from my cousin, Jill. She gave it to me this past Christmas and I use it as sort of a second diary. But in a way, this diary is more like documenting stories that I never, ever want to forget. My diary is about the present and this diary is about the past.. I believe that writing is the only way to hold onto the past as well as let go of it.
9. This is, yet again, another bright journal! I had a little black book where I kept my ideas for a long time, but I couldn't find it for the shoot. I use this because it is tiny enough to keep in my purse. I take it everywhere and jot down whatever it is that makes me feel inspired or happy or just an image I see and fall in love with. A lot of photoshoot ideas are in here! No peeking! :-)
10. Quite possibly one of the most haunting, beautiful journals in my possession. It was purchased last year in October. The journal was shared between my mother, my brothers, and me. My mom was diagnosed with stage four cancer and we wrote to each other or to ourselves just so we were all on the same page and in tune with one another's thoughts. I still read it now and I admit, I tear up almost every time.
11. This journal was given to me when I was just becoming a teenager. Today, while I was gearing up for the shoot, I decided to thump through it... HA! I wrote some pretty silly stuff while I was growing up. I pinned a golden angel on the side of it and wrote "Poet" when I was 12 on the cover. It makes me laugh tremendously.
12. This journal was given to me when I had just started the sixth grade. Sixth grade was a really, really hard year for me. I had a lot of issues with being myself, being consistent, and being social. Some of the things I read in here were so dark and just depressing. They are mainly all songs and looking back, I was not a bad writer when I was young at all. I had a pretty strong sense of identity, actually.
13. & 14. So, the top one was given to me as a gift from an old guitar teacher. He thought it would be a great way to start figuring out how to learn tablature and notes simultaneously. I also was taught piano from this little book. It's fully equipped with quotes from prodigious musicians which makes me happy.
The bottom one was given to me as a Christmas present. It was refreshing to get a new one- the old one was becoming cluttered. I just wrote in it tonight! I love it!
15. So, this is the journal that I made this winter. My great grandmother left my mother a set of 4 books of poetry. They were antiques and could probably be sold for like, 150$ or something. However, I had other plans.... :-) I butchered them to make myself as well as one of my best friends a journal. I actually do not use this as much as i should. It's about the coolest thing you will ever see in your life. I am extremely proud of it and was influenced to make it by my dear friend, Ashley.
So, these are my journals for this year. There is such a beautiful story behind each journal.. as well as the beautiful stories within them.
I got an Instagram a week or two ago. You can find me at kevinbarrett45. Some of my older photos may go up to kick things off, but for the most part there will be new photos as often as I can. Maybe some BTS stuff as well. Anyways, thanks for looking!