- The LaserJet 6L is set to "dump paper on the desk" mode so I don't even have to get up.
- Gmail, Yahoo! Messenger, and work email.
- The box for a Clié SJ33 that won't hold a charge, even with a new battery. Any ideas?
- It's 3:44:51 on my binary clock.
- Does anyone use floppies anymore?
- Dogbert and the Ximian monkey. Not pictured: Geeko the SuSE gecko; a Penguin Computing penguin.
- A computer I've been trying to rehabilitate.
- Base station for a Plantronics CS50. Look at my ear.
- "I (heart) Source Code". From unamerican.com.
- This is what happens when you give a librarian geek a stack of CD-ROMs and a labelmaker.
- Dvorak layout, of course.
- Not pictured: a weather radio.
- State-of-the-art filing system.
Me and my new cubicle thingy
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts