My version of the insanity. I don't know how jaster built his internally, but here's mine. It's basically 4 rows of this repeated except that the 3 lower rows have 1x1 plates w/clip horizontal that grabs the lightsaber hilt above it. It's delicate going together, but surprisingly stable once complete. The real rub is that CN stripes aren't symmetrical, ie the real cross-section wouldn't look like this. THAT I don't even want to think about how to pull off!
- All the stripes should be connected with these (2x liftarm), but I ran out for the top row here. The gray tiles help keep everything lined up without the liftarms.
- A total of 3 studs hold the entire top on. Strong enough so far.
- I ran out of white cheese : (
- those and a ton of headlight bricks held mine together - [jaster]
- Off course! Headlight bricks! Still, doesn't make it that much easier. Still mighty tight in there.
- Don't you just love these? I do! - logan3906