- Mysterious additional exit ("Central island only" - not as enticing as it sounds!)
- Another mysterious additional exit (not marked on map)
- The pumps for the (long defunct) fountains are on display here - must have been a good sight at some point...
- There's another transport-themed mosaic in the tunnels here
- 1960s themed mosaic in the tunnel here
- Extremely long additional tunnel (not marked on the map) starts here, heading parallel to the car park
- Extremely long tunnel that's not marked on the map - see link below
- This one's already bricked over
- If you look closely, there's a faded engraving commemorating the design and construction of the subways (and the Park Lane improvements in general) on the limestone wall outside the exit here.
Follow your exit number
The pedestrian subway in Marble Arch is extraordinarily complicated. And there are several other tunnels and exits that aren't marked on this map as well! (see notes for details of a few of them). It's being closed imminently and replaced with surface crossings.
There's also this extraordinary tunnel at the bottom left (parallel to
the car park):