- Ultra rare "My Name Was Prince" promotional CD given out to executives of Warner Bros Japan. Cost me $750 back in 1996. It now sells for upwards of $2500.
- Official Japanese releases of Apollonia 6, Mazarati, Jill Jones, Madhouse 8, Madhouse 16 and The Family. These are not part of the 551 CDs since they aren't "Prince" titles.
- Rare copy of the gold layered version of "Purple Rain." Cost me $400 back in 1996.
- Rare Warner Bros Japanese Promo CD of "Endorphinmachine."
- Rare promotional tracked version of "Lovesexy." Found this at a used record store in Astoria, Oregon in the early 90s.
- All 16 three inch CD singles released in Japan. 14 behind the "Letitgo" single and the rarest three inch Prince CD single featuring 6 tracks from his debut album. The CD with the purple sleeve is the ultra rare Japanese promotional CD single for "The Rest Of My Life." I paid $250 for it in 1999.
- Ultra rare promotional kit for Maxwell's "Whenever, Wherever, Whatever." Comes with CD single and VHS single.
- The Crown Jewels. UK Promo selection of hits to promote "The Hits/The B-Sides." Contains a previously unreleased version of "Batdance.". In the same area is the rare German promotional single for "Sexy MF."
- Chaos & Disorder testpressing. Includes test artwork. Paid way too much for this about 10 years ago. Right next to it is the UK advance of Chaos & Disorder. Both are very rare.
- Ultra rare Spanish promo CDs of "The Pope," "Nothing Compares 2 U," and "Purple Rain." The singles were promoting the 1993 release of "The Hits/The B-Sides."
- Rare Australian limited edition of "The Black Album." I have 6 different versions of this CD.
- Rare gold layered version of "Around The World In A Day" from Germany. Paid $150 for this about 10 years ago.
- Rare CD single of "The Truth/Don't Play Me."
- Ultra rare promotional slides taken from several photo shoots used to promote Meshell Ndegeocello's 1993 debut album "Plantation Lullabies."
- 5 CD version of "Crystal Ball." Includes the otherwise unavailable "Kamasutra."
- Sealed "The Most Beautiful Girl In The World" CD single in long 4U sleeve. Includes area for you to write a note to your loved one before giving her the CD single. I also have the ultra rare Japanese version that I paid $400 for about 10 years ago.
- We won't be talking about these... lol.
- The ultra rare Japanese advance CD of "Graffiti Bridge." Paid $350 for that.
- Edited (Clean) version of the 1992 "Symbol" album still in it's original shrinkwrap. Bought at Tower Records in Beaverton, Oregon in 1992.
- I bought this DVD in December 1997 before I even had a DVD player. It was the first DVD I bought.
This is what 552 Prince CDs looks like...
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts