- This is, coincidentally, the exact same party boat that I captured a few months ago at www.flickr.com/photos/stuckincustoms/145171778/in/set-720...
- OMG trey, you did it! Man, this part is killer awesome, amazing that you could get this so nice. - CORpicX
- So surreal.... :) - jillie.bean
- There's a face right here. - v.z.a.201...a.k.a.Norrin Radd
- Just cool - TB_Photography
- love the lights. - cameradog
- and a half skull right here! - SaDDuL
- Nice detail! - matt :-)
- amazing doesn't even describe this. great pic! - robin weese photography
- beautiful - Neal Edelstein
- IncreÍBle ! - Bechu-La normalidad apesta.
- Fantastic fireworks! - Kostas Trovas
- GREAT BOATS & REFLECTIONS - Kostas Trovas
- That's pretty dang amazing!!! - Fotoperfect Photography by Luka
Fourth on Lake Austin
If you want to see how I made this (and how you can too!), visit my HDR Tutorial. I hope it gives you some new tricks! I have over 21,000 unread flickr emails - sorry but I am too swamped - but most of you ask questions that are answered in that tutorial, so there it is! :)
As for the process, it was a tough night because I was on the edge of a bridge that was rumbling as cars went across. The evening was very windy, and there was a light driving rain right into my lens. I had to wipe down the lens after every few exposures and try to cup my hands over the top during the shot.
from my daily photo blog at www.stuckincustoms.com