This is just a *hello* pic from my fridge, just as a presentation to the "In the Fridge" group. As soon as chance allows, I promise I'll tell some of my fridge stories...
As I can't in any way write notes from my mobile phone's browser,
here's the content list from left to right:
- A red pepper in the plastic bin (I don't ever use plastic bins)
- Upper shelf, a boiled chicken waiting for better times under the plastic film
- Egg, in the appropriate door's holed shelf
- Yellow paper for cheese, like in the old days
- Chemical oddities (no photography, NO food) in the door's bin
- A Kodak 120 film, still there. Hopefully could I sell it to a museum?
- Green salad in a glass bin, upper shelf