I finally got my camera back, so I went up the North Shore of Minnesota last weekend to try it out on some fall colors. This is a panoramic view from Oberg Mountain located between the towns of Tofte and Lutsen. It's a well traveled hiking trail that loops around the 'mountain' and offers some breathtaking views of the Lake Superior National Forest area and its dense populations of Sugar Maple, Aspen, Birch and Spruce trees. The locals described it as looking like a giant bowl of Foot Loops.
- Fantastic - Rubens.Campos
- Love your shadow!!!! - JayneCekalla
- Shorts in October. Gotta love MN! - Rob W Jackson
- . . . incredibly cooooool!!!! - dragonflydreams88
- wonderful!1 - ΞSSΞ®®Ξ
- Great colors! Love it! :) - Frodo1967
- great compo Dan~! - B℮n
- fall colors, oberg mountain, minnesota
- excellent! - hugodesch
- GOtta love that green - Hundone8
- Delicious. - rmtx
- Fall colours at it's best!! - zneppi, the photo freak
- Coool, Dan!! - Nadine V.