- simple patchwork with nice pops of color. Liking the fabrics, design and colors.
- Best fabric stack EVER.
- I'm a fan of Orla. This is a unique take and I like the fussy layers. Makes me want to touch it. Cute ruler center!
- Lately I've been crushing on Summerlove and Poetica. But if I made something for me, it wouldn't be all one collection.
- Liken the black and the triangles. I'm not such a fan of HST as I am of these kind.
- Both bags are way cute. I'm adoring the ribbon-ess. Also, I've never had any of that velveteen, but I've felt it. wow.
- Good folks is always, always good. I like the yellow too. Yellow is one of my favorites. It should be in everything.
- Just a pretty print and texture.
- It's those triangles again! And good colors. Lots of white. Maybe too much for me? Maybe. Love the unusual center block.
- Negative space can be good.
- Orla Kiely plus text - heaven.
- Simple is also good. I can be really thrilled with squares.
- All solids! Very graphic with those tiny square lines. I should make this for my sewing room..actually.
- I've always loved these mini plusses. Solids too.
- This picture says, "I am like ultimate fabric stack (photo 3), but I am useful. Notice my ribbon-ish drawstring. Interesting."
do. Good Stitches Swaps
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts