SCRIPT UPDATED 15th April 2011!
I wrote a GreaseMonkey script for Flickr called "Group Pool Admin: Warn + Delete"
It lets a group administrators and moderators more easily remove inappropriate images from a group's pool, lets you easily send a warning message to the user who posted the image to the pool and also lets you kick or ban the user all in one simple interface.
* Quickly delete images from group pool without having to click "OK" each time
* Kick or Ban users directly from the group pool page
* Send a flickr mail to the user, explaining why their image was removed from the group pool
* an option to delete ALL the user's images from the pool
* Save messages as reusable templates.
* If you use the following variables in the subject and or message:
they will automatically be substituted with the appropriate values when you send the message.
All my other Flickr GreaseMonkey scripts and other flickr projects are available here