Palace Theatre Tottenham - designed in 1908 by the noted firm of Wylson & Long this imposing theatre has two balconies and ornate, largely intact, plasterwork in the auditorium. It is grade 2 listed. In 1924 it was converted into a cinema using rear projection. It closed in 1969 to become a bingo hall which lasted until 1996. It is currently used by the Power Praise and Deliverance Worship Centre.
Tottenham Palace Theatre