Screen 1 of the Picture House in Keighley. The stage and dressing still exist behind the screen, but were not refurbished after the 1985 rebuild.
Opened in 1913, later became Essoldo then Classic who twinned the cinema, retaining the stage, which was not thereafter used. Structural problems led to the removal of the roof and interior in 1985 and it was rebuilt to a modern design internally. Now part of the Northern Morris Circuit.
Keighley Picture House