- beautiful - manju_g22
- I like the Reflection - Raymond Loves Everybody
- Nice! - LoverSkyscraperr
- Awesome!! - Miranda Anderson
- an awesome moment... - Nusready
- wow! - sbny.
- Fantastic :-) - Vesko Ruychev
- love this - иσиιι❤▐أستغفر ﷲ ▐
- Dude Thats an a great Shot !!
keep it up Bro... - ..§
- congratulations! - undesirable-als
- what are these? are they lights? - crodolfo_conp
- Love the reflection! and you captured this all in 2 seconds!!!!!!
Great! - Kesh.K
- i love the buildings in the backround! - cheyennecoorough
- Marina Bay SingaporeMarina Bay Singapore
Singapore New Year 2010 Fireworks
Accolades: Merit position in Marina Bay Singapore Countdown 2009/10.
Singapore fireworks ceremony during countdown to 2010 at Marina Bay. Again I was at the spot 8 hours before the 10mins show and was standing exactly in front of the television crew platform.
Here I am trying to imagine the future looks of Marina Bay skyline once the much anticipated SANDS opens while keeping fireworks as centre of attraction. I have composed fireworks as bouquet of flowers welcoming people in Singapore as the new year arrives.
Thanks to my fisheye lens which has provided me 180° angle!! I decided not to de-fisheye it as I like the effect here.
As asked by many people the settings to freeze fireworks so here it is:
Exposure mode: Manual; Shutter: Bulb; Aperture: 11; ISO: 100