Everyone loves dim sum! Here's an extremely easy dish to make for whenever you have that dim sum craving.
2 green peppers
500g fish/shrimp paste (available at any Chinese grocery store)
1) Cut green peppers into quarters lengthwise  and deseed. Slice the eggplants into about 2cm thick slices .
2) Line the inside of the green peppers with a generous amount of corn starch . Cover one side of the eggplant slice with corn starch as well.
3) Take a spoonfull of the fish paste and fill the insides of the green peppers . Top the corn starch sided side of the eggplant with a spoonfull of the fish paste.
4) In a frying pan, fry the green peppers and eggplants until green peppers and eggplants are of desired tenderness. On high heat, steam the green peppers and eggplants by adding some water and immediately covering the pan.
5) Serve with soy sauce and enjoy !
Finished peppers should look something like this.