- Nice rollerball pen, but too thick!
- My thin comic-drawing pens are actually grey... So they don't help when it comes to scanning... Good line though!
- The origin of the Kitten of Flanders!
- I ended up "inking" by drawing over a lightened printout of the art with my typical 0.5mm mechanical pencil. It got me a very clean line, but some of the printed part still leaked into the final art after using Levels on it.
- Drew these word bubbles on the printout to get the positioning, then scanned and isolated them, and dropped them onto the clean art.
- Coming in the next issue after this one!
- Ugh... It's late.
- You should add another one since we have two now. ;) - plattyjo
- Dang, that would have been a good way to fill up the empty space behind him! (Or another couple spectators...)