+2 in comments.
I really don't know which of the three is my favorite, and I'm still not sure if I made the right choice with choosing the above as my 365. Lately I just don't know.
Ugh, this is so melancholy. I guess that reflects how I've been feeling lately. All I'm really wanting is spring. I hate winter. I hate being cold. I hate the mushy snow that's taking forever to melt. Sorry for ranting; that will probably be deleted later and replaced with something a little happier, because I can't stand whiny people, myself included. ;)
I was tagged by Alexa to fill these out. Hey and I know I say this allll the time, because my contacts really are wonderful, but you should GO NOW and check Alexa's stream out, because I love her. <3
1. Thing you cannot leave the house without? My iPhone.
2. Favorite brand of makeup? Haha whatever's cheap at Wal Mart. :)
3. Favorite flower? Roses (yessssss I know it's cliche)
4. Favorite clothing store? Mmmm Charlotte Ruse, Forever 21, Anthropologie, & Delia's
5. Favorite perfume? I don't wear perfume because it gives me a headache. :(
6. Heels or flats? I can go either way.
7. Do you make good grades? Right now I am. :D
8. Favorite colors? Yellow!!!!!! It's just so bright and sunshiney.
9. Do you drink energy drinks? Nope. They're probably nasty anyway.
10. Do you drink juice? Not reallllyyy, but sometimes I like apple and grape.
11. Do you like swimming? Yes! Summer please come quickly!
12. Do you eat fries with a fork? Ummmm nope. Haha dorky fork-using people.
13. Favorite moisturizer? PINK fresh and clean!!!
14. Do you want to get married later on in life? Absolutely. <3
15. Do you get mad easily? Not at all. I'm pretty chill.
16. Are you into ghost hunting? Haha no.
17. Any phobias? Well... I hate being tickled and I'm a little paranoid about mosquitoes, but no?
18. Do you bite your nails? I used to but not anymore.
19. Have you ever had a near death experience? Not even close. :)
20. Do you drink coffee? Sometimes.
Haha I'm so boring; sorry! And this time I'm going to tag people whose photography I admire and people that I don't really know so I can get to know them (better). :)
Okay, I'm going to see about getting me some ice cream.
Worry weighs us down;
a cheerful word picks us up.