yesterday, on my lunch break, i took some shots around my neighborhood and i got permission to take this shot of the little guy!!! he was sooo warm in his little coat and such a happy little fella. no wait, he may have been warm but he was ready to take my fingers off!!!! but still i was glad to be able to practice my passion on him and i thank him and his VERY NICE human for allowing me to go to town, so to speak!
This photo also appears in
- do you know how many times i tried to type chihuahua and got the damn thing wrong? lots. and i forgot to also identify him as long-haired
- but i think most people would say--she forgot to identify him as long-haired--is she wacky?
- yet that's probably what EVERYONE will say/think
- south street and essex street, boston
- leather district
- and no, the leather district isn't about s&m, remember folks, we're talking BOSTON
- oh, and one more thing, i am reflected in his eyes!
- i just noticed i put the wrong year on this
- dog poop