I recently purchased a tile wrapped in this lovely brown tissue. Saved it of course, and used some as the foundation for this week's pages. Gel medium worked great to attach the tissue bits and I find it dries better than mod podge. In our summer humidity, I find the mp gets stickier. I also finally got my JFFB stamps, so I tried out the butterflies! The first couple of images didn't come out well, as I didn't allow for the bumpiness of the pages. But I got the hang of it, the more I stamped. I found a stray peacock feather rub on, a fortune from lunch a couple of week's ago, and saved the cap from this season's first bottle of Woodchuck cider - 'tis the season! The journaling ticket is TH, and I used a Dymo label maker for the VBS week label. FC Pitt markers are fabulous for journaling on this surface!