It took a while to acquire all the pieces, but I'm ready to begin!
- IRO Mark V 62cm frame, originally in black, but powder coated white
with a blue patch and a light sparkle coat.
- IRO wheelset with blue anodized rims and hubs.
- White Vittoria Rubino Pro tires (tyres?)
- Sugino KyotoLOCO blue anodized crankset.
- Nitto bullhorn handlebars.
- Woodman blue anodized headset with Chris King spacers (I know, should have gone with the Chris King headset...)
- White 1/8" KMC chain.
- 15 tooth Surly track cog, 17 tooth freewheel.
- MKS Sylvan track pedals with matching aluminum baskets and white leather straps.
- Salsa blue anodized blue seatpost clamp.
- Salsa blue "thick and zesty" bar tape.
- Random white saddle (to be replaced with a blue one when I find one.)
- Random IRO bottom bracket, brake calipers, brake handle, stem, and seatpost.
Most of the parts are from Box Dog Bikes (awesome shop) or internet stores. Assembly was done in my room or at the bike kitchen in SOMA (with the exception of having the bottom bracket and head tube faced at Box Dog after powdercoating.)