Coucy
Castle of Coucy, or Coucy-le-château, built circa 1225, partly demolished in 1642, partly restored in the 1860s, and utterly destroyed with high explosives by the Germans in 1917.

The French Ministère de la Culture has many more photos at Médiathèque de l'architecture et du patrimoine. Sadly, hundreds of old photographs have not been digitized.
53 photos · 5,548 views