Are we to paint what's on the face, what's inside the face, or what's
259. | tumblr. | I say we are to paint it all.
I haven't worn make up in over a month. It's so freeing.
This was beyond enjoyable so there are quite a few in comments. Go crazy.
1. I was so happy I didn't wait until after 4 to take my photo of the day because I ACTUALLY got to use some natural light for the first time in quite a while.
2. I inexplicably lost a pound and 2 inches off my waist since the last time I weighed and measured myself (a few months ago?) and I'm kind of concerned because I eat like a fat man.
3. I can fit into my favorite jeans from freshman year again though so I'm not complaning, haha.
4. I just finished writing an informative speech about Pop-Tarts. My speech class is gonna looove it.
5. It's 5am and I'm not asleep yet. Tomorrow will be super fun!
7. I dropped my old old phone in the toilet the other day, so I upgraded to an iphone 3G for only $50 because AT&T's cool like that with outdated phones. I feel so fancy shmancy now.
8. IT SNOWED TONIGHT! I haven't seen snow in almost 2 months.
9. One or two of the ones in comments will likely be uploaded too. Suggestions?
10. I skipped 6.