- I can't imagine that this was nice to lay in. The lengths you go to =o - Stephanie Barrell
- is this an eye!!! - EricRendon
- brilliant! (great way to add color, also) - Olga_Greece
- This I love:) awesome! Conveys the message! - rohitsabu.
- The blending from pool to river is perfect! Your Gimp powers are incredible! - Lola Runs
- You are too creative. I love the lite touches in all the pictures! The more I look, the more I find! Truly enjoyable. - kyraalynn
- Great!!!!! - Gabrielle Miller
- i love this! - sarah azavezza.
- whats this little splash of color? - Kaia Amber
- I think it's a sales tag, like for a car or couch or something of the sort. - kyraalynn
- like your hand here - Rainstorm79
- more pollutants... - aimacarmela
- They call me the wild rose, but my name was Elisa Day... - Starlight*
- love this! Is it a teabag? - LalaRhino
- great work and concept ! keep it up, girl. we flickrs stand for you : ) - simétrica porfía ♥
- um that's a leaf. XD - michele mobley
- In the large view this hand looks a little odd, like it's positioned unnaturally. It's the only thing that doesn't seem to work with the amazing editing you've done. - nonamepixie
- ..and that's another eye!! - EricRendon
- oh yeah. duh lol - LalaRhino
- You're little details amaze me. just like your relationship. :) - hearingdaisies
- i would've liked more trash here. but it's a great picture nonetheless! - A Message
- that dress looks beautiful, even under water. - Amanda♫
- this is perfect :) - Jessie.Marie
- CUTE - .:. sHu .:.
faaaaaaaave - `мя ќửώάяเ
My take on Millais's Ophelia.
This is for my human form study at school. I have chosen the theme of world issues/the power of humans as my topic, and this piece is on water pollution.
This shoot was SO MUCH FUN and so scary!!! I didn't have the courage to actually get in the river, the water was brown, so I went to my local swimming pool and took pictures of myself in the water there infront of EVERYONE. In a dress. The lifeguards were very good about it, they helped take the photos and made sure I didn't drown! :)
Our blog for before and after!
ALSO because it is christmas coming up (and thanksgiving for all you americans!) I would like to offer something nice for y'all so check out the blog to learn more about that :)