I had another shitty night at work. It looks like I'm really stressed out in this picture, but to be honest, I am not. I used to let stress get the best of me, but I am now at the point in my life where I just don't give a rats ass. I figure that life is too short to let stupid things get under my skin. Just take a deep breath, and move on.
This photo also appears in
- Not actually stressed
- I've come to a conclusion about the people in charge at work
- They are idiots
- Well, not all of them
- But certainly the majority
- Let me put it to you this way
- I work at a printing company
- We have ten presses at work
- None of our leads know jack shit about a printing press
- They probably used to
- But they're so out of touch with it that they forgot
- I came up with a comparison that made some of my co-workers laugh
- Because it's true
- The comparison is this
- I imagine the company that I work for as the Bering Sea
- Each individual press is a ship on the sea
- The people in charge are the captains
- But the captains don't know how to operate the ships
- Would you like to go out to the Bering Sea with a captain who doesn't know how to run the ship?
- Yea, I didn't think so!