- You can try to eliminate this bit of glare by manually holding a black sheet of paper or posterboard and adjust its position until the glare no longer shows up on the LCD screen of the camera. It works most of the time, but other times it's not possible. - Nannan Z.
- I always like this effect - Nannan Z.
- Good tip! I'll try it next time.
- This fishing pole is so simple but the effect is fantastic! - Legohaulic
- The half-stud offsets in here are great. - bruce n h
- Wow! - kaitimar
- Except that they are plate (or even half plate?) offsets, which is even more awesome! - nolnet
- Why does nannon toot your horn so much? (Please don't answer, I dont want to know!) - Eggy Pop
- Gorgeous details. - ElNickre
- How's this gradual fading from white to light blue done? - SlyOwl
- Huh? It's just SNOT plates. Maybe I don't get the question.
Domestic castle scenes are one of my favorite things. Even if it's not exciting, it's always satisfying to build these.