The isthmus of Madison has Lake Mendota on the north and Lake Menona on the south. They're two of the four lakes in the Yahara River chain, which you can see in the upper right corner. Feel free to add your notes or make a comment.
- 2nd Married Apt. Got halfway through a third year. Sweet views of Lake Monona out our back windows.
- Camp Randall Stadium, Home of the UW Badgers Football team. We have season tickets.
- Kohl Center, Home of the UW Badgers Basketball & Hockey Teams. We get to many Men's games.
- Captiol Square. Many things happen here, including the County Farmer's Market, Art Fairs, Runs, and Taste fests. We get to as many as possible.
- UW-Madison College of Engineering. I graduated in 1999. If you zoom in, you can see the building is bookended with two "Es"
- 629 Mendota Court. My first apartment in Madison. Lived with four ladies.
- 44 N. Orchard. Second apt, with 5 ladies. I lived here when I met Kris.
- 118 W. Johnson. Third Apt. Lived here two years with my boys. Perfect location for State Street and stumbling home.
- 317 State St. Fourth Apt. Lived here with Cindy for my last semester in school and fist job. My interviewer called, noted that I lived with a girl AND on state street. Thought I should be hired on the spot.
- 129 Gilman First "adult" apt. Here for two years on my own, working and still getting to State Street.
- 348 W. Wilson, married living.
Kris & I moved here shortly before getting married. Only stayed one year.
- Monona Terrace: Where the Ironman begins and ends.
- The Untion Terrace. Nothing bettter on any campus anywhere. You have to see it to believe it. Rodney Dangerfield's Back to School was filmed here.
- UW Natatorium. Won two state championships in high school and currently train in its pool.
- State Street. Home of the infamous Halloween Party. High concentration of drinking establishments makes it popular with the students. I can remember biking home from the library while friends emptied the bars at 2AM. The life of an Engineering student.
- John Nolen Drive. Quite possibly the prettiest drive into town. See the sweeping skyline, dominated by the Capitol as you arrive into town.
- My new home, 600 Block E. Johnson - Speak
- Also on the 100 block of W. Gilman - '05-'06 will be my 4th year living here - Philgarlic
- First House. Love it.