Ride for Roswell 2012
Images from the 2012 Ride for Roswell, Buffalo NY June 22-23, 2012
You can just scan through a set of images, but to find specific images there is a search area at the top of this page. Remember that it may be more beneficial to use only one word from your desired subject than to put too many words in the same search. A search will ask you to select what is to be included in the search. Choose “The Ride for Roswell Photostream.” It will search all of the images on the Ride’s flickr site. To make this year’s pictures appear first, click on “recent”. By selecting the “detail” view you will get a larger view and more information about the image
Here are words or strings of numbers that may help you find the images you want.
1. To find a specific rider's pictures, put the rider's number in the search area at the top of this page and click "search." (The Ride for Roswell Photostream)
2. To find pictures of the Extra Mile Club, search for “EMC” or go to the set named "2012 Peloton Portraits," “2012 Peloton and Opening Ceremonies” or just scan through the images.
3. To find a specific team, put one word from the team name in the search field.
4. To find pictures from one of the ride routes, go to the set which is named "2012 country route," "2012 river route," or "2012 Family 3-8 Mile" and scan through these images.
5. To find pictures of sponsors, vendors or volunteers, use the search feature and enter “SP” (sponor), VEN (vendor) or VOL (volunteer)
6. To find pictures taken at UB activities on the 23rd, go to “2012 Post Ride Activities,” “2012 Early on Ride Day,” or “2012 Saturday Activities.” You can scan through these images, or you can search: “RW” (Roswell Way), “RC” (Ride City), “CV” (Celebration Village).
7. By using the search: “SP” or "spirit," you may turn up other interesting pictures
8. Check out the new set “Artistic Expression” to find some unique images..
By downloading the original size of an image you will be able to make a small print (4x6 or 5x7). If you have questions, or wish to make an enlargement contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org