- Just a little bit worn, eh? - mike1727
- Must have been causing major shifting problems? Make sure you change chain and block when you change this - mike1727
- No wear. This is Hertfordshire, after all. - mike1727
- No wear.
Ride faster! - mike1727
- Dude - Surf boarding waves!
- Ah yes..had missed those. Funny that they're much more worn here than 90degrees away. - mike1727
Time for some new chain rings maybe.
Ok - I just got home, and the bike needs a clean.
I want to ride my Bicycle but the chain keeps jumping...
The chain in banjaxed - so I had to take a handfull of links out - now its too short.
What do you reckon - Is the middle chain ring a little worn.
Time for a new chain, chainrings and cassete. And a bottle of muck-off