St Cadoc's Church (Old)
These images show St Cadoc's Church from 1700 - 1950. The Church was damaged greatly by Roundheads after surrender of Raglan Castle in the English Civil War.

In 1868, the church had an extensive make over - with new stained glass windows including a special window for Lord Raglan in honour of his battles.

Bradney, Hundreds of Raglan provides information about monuments and burials inside the church in 1911 - few of these can be found today
24 photos · 125 views