Camera view of my humble video set, used to shot episode 02 of Podcaster Class.
- Canon HG10, an AVCHD camcorder.
- This is mostly natural light, with the set lights the chroma-key panel is more even lit. Also, the white-balance here is a bit different.
- DIY PVC tubes to hold the chroma-key panel.
- My old tuned iBook G4, I don't use it do edit, it is no longer powerful enough, but it looks nice in video.
- The mic was not here at the moment, but it is a condenser, usually connect to a Firewire audio interface, not direct to the camera.
Video Set for Episode 02 (Camera)
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts