Yeah so I got tagged for one of these meme thingies again ^^;
A) Find a cool, random, picture that helps describe one of your questions.
B) Write 20 things that NO ONE really knows about you (if you don't have many things, you can shorten the amount)
C) After you're done, tag all your friends! (I dislike tagging people as I would hate for people to feel obligated, by all means if you want by all means answer).
1. My goal is to live my life without regrets.
2. I am married but my husband is in the military so he is rarely
actually home, the last time he was home we sat down and did the math
out he is gone an average of nine months of the year. He is currently
away and I will probably not see him again until some time this fall.
We do have a daughter together she is nicknamed zilla. Zilla is three
and a half years old so I am effectively a single working parent to a
very lively toddler nine months out of the year.
3. I love Zilla, she is an absolute ray of sunshine. She has a very sweet personality and is extremely friendly/social-able to everyone but is also a complete tomboy. She is definitely going to outgrow me, she is already taller than I was in the second grade and she is not even four yet .
5. I do in fact have a job, sometimes I even have more than a job :O I am always kind of amused when people ask me how I afford to buy all my various toys, the money for which does not fall from the sky but is a result of my hard work. I split my paychecks 50/50 with the zilla with her half going into her savings account and my half mostly going for toys as I don't really have a lot of bills (well my cell phone bill but that is like $60 a month). My grandparents watch the zilla for me while I am at work, they absolutely adore her and it gives them something to do other than go to the casino so it works out nicely for all parties involved.
6. I'm not really normal, it's okay I realize it and embrace it - I wouldn't really want to be normal as I see it as being quite boring, I enjoy being a bit odd. My apartment looks like a toy store because I collect so many different types of toys, I play video games and read comic books even though I am 28 years old and female but I wouldn't have it any other way.
7. I try not to take things too seriously, I tend to use humor as a defense mechanism and I always try to remain positive even when the odds are against me. While I will sometimes panic over the stupidest stuff when I really need to be I can be very calm and focused on finding a solution.
8. Lately I can't seem to get enough of listening to the Flobots, which is kind of odd for me as I normally only listen to like Green Day and System of a Down. My favorite song at the moment is "Panacea for the Poison".
9. I generally only sleep three to four hours a night, every great now and then I will crash out and sleep through like twenty four straight but yeah for the most part I don't sleep all that much.
10. I have never attended a public school, I have gone to exclusively Catholic schools even the college I graduated from was Catholic (not to mention all girl).
11. Speaking of college, my bachelor's degree is in sociology I did my
thesis on pornography re: the sociological standpoint. I now know far
more about pornography from the analytic standpoint than anyone ever
really should. I don't even like porn, they rejected my original
thesis so I was a smartass and countered with this idea never thinking
they would okay it >_<
12. My car a bright orange chevy cobalt named Pumpkin just recently rolled over 100,000 miles; I bought it brand new from the dealership all on my own and I love it to death so far it's been very reliable I'm worried it will be less so now though. If I had to get another car to replace it would be a 2010 camaro in synergy green and it's name would be Gir.
13. I love netflix so much, I love films and I have really eclectic tastes I can always find something to watch on netflix no matter what my mood is versus trying to physically have to dig through and look for the dvds. I've noticed that almost all of my favorite films center on crime but I also love a good social horror film where the stuff in the movie may not be horrific physically it is messed up on a whole different level a good example of this would be Love Object.
14. I don't talk too fast, you listen too slow. Bonus points awarded if anyone can keep up when I am speaking to one of my other multilingual friends and we are rapidly switching back and forth between two or three different languages (on that note: English is not actually my first language but it's the one I speak day-to-day).
15. I've seen Frank Sinatra, Green Day, System of a Down, Gladys Knight, Alice Cooper, Jimmy Buffet, No Doubt, the Pillows and Fallout Boy in concert among others those are just the ones that really stand out in my memory. I managed to get autographs from all of the Pillows on a FLCL plush and all of Fallout Boy on an LP.
16. If not for the hubby (well not hubby at that point) handing me his psp while we were in line at an anime convention and my being introduced to the Rozen Maiden anime via his psp, there would not be any dolls. I got Shinku for my birthday that year and it has been all downhill ever since. When/if I am absolutely done collecting dolls I intend to save up and buy Volks SD Shinku as my final doll.
17. I consider Pullip to be one true dolly love, I am just revoltingly unfaithful to her with my mistresses: bjds and dollfie dreams... I am not above the equivalent of a one night stand with secondary dolly loves like blythes and monster high dolls.
18. I do not consider myself to be a good photographer, occasionally I have moments of absolute brilliance but most of the time it's all rubbish. I'm improving but I sadly do not really have time to devote to photography right now as I am so busy between work and raising a rather lively toddler on my own, I did recently buy myself a rather marvelous photography lighting system but I have yet to have the time to set it up or figure out where exactly I am going to put it just yet.
19. If I really had the time/energy/devotion I could actually do a 365 doll project now if I wanted to without any disclaimers about not owning 365 dolls. For anyone curious I currently own 251 Pullips (+3 incoming), 77 dals, 23 taeyangs, 14 Byuls, 3 isuls, 2 namus, 44 mini pullips/dals, 38 bjds (+ 5 incoming), 21 Dollfie Dreams (+ 4 incoming), 5 Blythes (+ 2 incoming), 2 mama chapps, 4 j-dolls, 4 hestia, 50+ Monster High dolls, several Lalaloopsy and a single Peteena
20. I have so many dolls that I have a doll room, though truthfully it is not just for them.. I also have all my comics stuff, My Little Ponies, various anime figures/manga and other random toys on display in there but it's just a lot simpler to call it the doll room.