- chrissie, this is beautiful. it is so quiet and thoughtful. (though i feel bad disrupting the silence when something so lovely does not need words) - Eleanor Hardwick
- thanks elle, love you.
oh and did you get a message from the head guy?!
:) sending it tomorrow along with extra goodies probably ;)
- i did! i am so excited, yay
oh btw i'll start your website sometime soonish - Eleanor Hardwick
- bahaha yeah i did! XD he said that it might not have come to you next anyway...i think he thought it was more funny than mean though don't worry ;)
so yeah i'm sending the head out tomorrow if all goes well :)
ahh thank you babes! :) sounds great, and hope you're not drowning in work D':
- hey that little note in the middle is all being raped, i can't read it, move around a bit please. - .Mohammad Taheri
- nothing like near and far contrast to bring a photo Alive! - .Mohammad Taheri
- awesome clothes, lovely colors - *beautiful* model. - .Mohammad Taheri
- haze, blur and all that goodness.. - .Mohammad Taheri
- awesome hair.
period. - .Mohammad Taheri
- i love how the background could almost pass off as a painted backdrop. it is so uncontrasty and out of focus compared to the dark, sharp shimmering grass here. that's what makes this picture oh so special : ) - Eleanor Hardwick
- yay someone noticed :)
i did that on purpose!
- i hope you're better love xoxo - .Mohammad Taheri
- since you don't allow comments...you forced me to add a note :P
this is so cool. i love how the landscape (backdrop) appears to be a painting...like a movie back drop. also, the lighting is great. so cool... - buradori