- Love the mystery to this part. - boom->bust
- And that reminds me of a snake hehe. - boom->bust
- you are my hero. - Mike Bailey-Gates
- my mom made this like
a million years ago
for one of her Halloween costumes.
she likes sewing.
- never thought these [normally neon] leggings would come in handy o=
- yes, and that would be my sister btw
- Oh my bad :) - boom->bust
- Love these heels. And I love your whole setting, it's beautiful. - Colette Rochelle
- you look like elen page in 'an american crime'. you look a lot like her sometimes. and the funniest thing is in the movie she gets hosed down repeatedly with water J_J - saplings
- i've gotten the ellen page comment before too! i don't actually see it, but she's gorgeous so i'm cool with that comparison. xD
- haha i wasn't correcting you, just saying.
but okay ;)
- i adore her skirt - Emily Sheffer
- it's my dress! i got it at a vintage store.
my sister bought another one for me just like this but it's pinky beige with cherry blossoms!
- Love the little mud splotches..great detail! - delilabob81
- i kind of see it too actually. your mouth & jaw are similar to hers! - Eleanor Hardwick
- I love your garden, it looks enchanted! :) - \\ s k y e