1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs (from 15-oz. pkg.)
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup chopped pistachios or almonds
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1 (1/2-gallon) container strawberry or cherry ice cream
1 (1/2-gallon) container vanilla ice cream
1 (3.4-oz.) pkg. instant pistachio pudding and pie filling mix
1 cup half-and-half
2 cups powdered sugar
1 (6-oz.) pkg. (1 cup) semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup butter
1 (12-oz.) can (1 1/2 cups) evaporated milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
Frozen whipped topping, thawed, if desired
Fresh strawberries, if desired
1. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, extending foil over all sides of pan. In medium bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix well. Press evenly in bottom of foil-lined pan. Freeze 30 minutes. Place strawberry ice cream in refrigerator to soften.
2. Spoon softened strawberry ice cream onto crust; smooth with back of spoon. Freeze 30 minutes. Place vanilla ice cream in refrigerator to soften.
3. Place softened vanilla ice cream in large bowl; stir with spoon until smooth. In small bowl, combine pudding mix and half-and-half; stir until blended. Add to ice cream; mix with electric mixer at low speed until well blended. Spoon over strawberry ice cream.
Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
4. Meanwhile, in large saucepan, combine powdered sugar, chocolate chips, butter and evaporated milk; stir to mix. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Boil 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Cool at least 1 hour before serving.
5. To serve, let dessert stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Cut into squares. Serve each with fudge sauce, whipped topping and strawberries.