Luscious hot fudge topping sits between a flaky crust and a creamy filling for a fruity dessert with something extra!
1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust (from 15-oz box), softened as
directed on box
2/3 cup hot fudge topping
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 pint (2 cups) strawberries, quartered
1/2 cup strawberry pie glaze
1/2 cup whipping (heavy) cream, whipped, if desired
1. Heat oven to 450°F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie pan. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
2. Spread hot fudge topping in bottom of cooled baked shell. Refrigerate 1 hour.
3. In small bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Carefully spread over chocolate layer in shell.
4. In medium bowl, gently mix strawberries and pie glaze. Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
5. Just before serving, pipe or spoon whipped cream around edge of pie. Store in refrigerator.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No changes.