- Type of ink.
- Pen used for testing - a Lamy Safari, with Medium nib.
- Lines, pressing on firmly.
- Lines, pressing on gently.
- A fairly random little scribble, to give some idea of line variation.
- Short and long lines, all done very quickly, *trying* to make it skip. The Lamy *did* skip a little, but it's a fairly extreme test.
- A block of black, to see how it covers areas.
- Same ink, applied with a brush.
- Square block, washed out with water.
- Ten lines, washed over with water.
- Painting from the brush used to do the bit to the left. Still enough ink in the brush to paint a bit.
- Same as above, but for the stripe pattern to the left. Less ink to pick up, so this bit isn't as strong.
Sample - Lamy Cartridge on Index Card
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts