This is a row house made for the "County Cottage Row House" swap on Swap-Bot. It was sent to lisaeburg in Arizona.
The house features:
- botanical paper for the background
- lace for the roof line
- three fabric or felt flower brads
- 3-D butterfly sticker
- two postage stamps (one from Great Britain with an apple and the other from Canada with a maple leaf)
- image of a rose
- butterfly paperpunched from paste paper I made
- section of trim with mushrooms
- fabric covered brad with butterflies on them
I try to have tactile elements in each of the houses I make.