- Picked up while visiting the Wikimedia Deutschland office. It's a nice soft fabric and has been worn quite a bit, but the cut is not that flattering.
- From 2009. Men's cut. Very, ahem, _bold_ design...
- OSDC 2009 (Open Source Developers Conference). Nice soft fabric but a pretty horrible colour. Not sure I ever brought myself to wear it.
- New Zealand's KiwiFoo, 2010. Good size, women's cut, but terrible colour/design choice - the print is basically impossible to see.
- Wikimania 2009, Buenos Aires. Has a nice motif on the back, but the fabric is a bit rough and it's a poor men's cut.
- From the 2008? Creative Commons fundraiser. terrible men's cut. Also had a weird mistake where the logo appeared halfway down the side. Colour is OK (not black or white = bonus) but not great.
- You can buy this - fusilly.com/shop/thanks-wikipedia-p-239.html
Looks like they have women's sizes now but I don't think they did when I got mine.
- 2009 Linux.conf.au t-shirt. This is a nice shirt - women's cut, not too tight, nice design. It's just been superseded. :)
- FLOSS Manuals. I like this shirt, it's been well worn.
- PyCon AU - Python conference 2010, Sydney. Men's cut, not an especially nice fabric or design, so...
- Electronic Frontier Foundation. they have the best t-shirt designs!! And women's sizes, although unfortunately a bit small for me. But I really like evangelising in a well designed tee :)
- I made this up and got it printed around 2007. I also printed up a purple one that said "wikichiki", think I gave it away because it didn't fit anymore...
Geek t-shirts I have known and loved
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts