I was tagged by my friend Jacques Daigneault....so here are 16 things about me.
1) I love all types of photography and got my first camera at the age of 6 - a purple sparkly 110 MM.
2) I am a very creative person and love to draw and paint.
3) I enjoy writing poetry.
4) I have two wonderful sons ~Nathaniel 9, and Ethan 5
5) I work at City Hall as a Police Department Secretary and Court Clerk.
6) I am a good cook, best known for my baking.
7) I act like a big kid most of the time and truly enjoy all the time I spend with my children.
8) I am very mischievous and I'm usually up to something...ok sometimes more than one something :)
9) My friend Tonya and I have a small photography business....Reflections of US and we are best known for our wedding, engagement and band photography.
10) I am very outgoing and talkative and rarely meet a stranger.
11) Among my lessons as a child were ballet, tap, jazz, tennis, horse back riding, ice skating......the only skills I retained...skating and horse back riding...me in ballet...well it's just sad ;)
12) I enjoy reading...all types of genres and authors...I am a very fast reader and usually read a book a week.
13) I drive a 4 door V8 Dodge Ram....people wonder that my husband lets me drive his truck...Ha! It's mine....girls can drive big trucks too ! :)
14)I love surprises...I am somewhat impulsive and at times impatient.
15) I always try to give of myself whether it's for family, friends or work.
16) I am a dreamer and have a great imagination.