Ingredients (for two people):
- 5 or 6 of bell peppers
- 200 g of ground pork and beaf
- 1/2 of onion
- 2 of shiitake mushrooms
- an egg
- a piece of garlic
- roasted sesame
- salt and black pepper
- a table spoon of powder of coriander
- a handful of bread crumb
- a handful of wheat flour
- Worcester sauce
1. Cut bell peppers into halves.
2. Chop onions and mushrooms finely. Fry them in a pan until the onion gets brown.
3. Grate up garlic.
4. Mix ground meat, egg, bread crumb, garlic, coriander powder, fried onion and mushroom. Season them with salt and black pepper. Knead them until softened.
5. If the meat is too soft, add bread crumb. If they are too hard, add some portion of milk.
6. Dreadge wheat flour inside of the bell peppers.
7. Fill the meat in the bell peppers with a spoon.
8. Put sesame on the meat.
9. Arrange the bell peppers with the meat on a pan.
10. Grill the bell peppers with the meat at low heat until the meat gets burned.
11. Turn the bell peppers up side down. Put a bit of water and close the lid. Steam and roast them.
12. Be careful not to cook them too long, or the bell pepper lose their green color.
13. Transfer them to dishes. Season them with Worcester sauce if desired.