Another view of the Santa Monica Pier.
Photomatix of -2, 0 and +2 exposures.
- Reduce noise on sky.
- Blend -2 exposure on the sky.
- Clone stamp on the sky to cover up Photomatix artifacts that remained after blending the -2 sky exposure (need to refine my technique for doing this, advice welcome).
- Unsharp 140 radius for contrast everywhere but the sky.
- Reduce brightness of the blue building.
- Blue filter on the sky.
- Warm filter on the water to neutralize blue color cast.
- Dodge house to bring out some detail.
- Overall curves for contrast