- Recommended over and over to me by all walks of bookphiles. My next book.
- I want to like his work but after this and Perdido Street Station I have to conclude he is not for me.
- Slogging through this. Brilliant but tough. A "page a day" kind of book.
- Reading this now and almost done. Lovely book.
- No plot, no story, absolutely wonderful book. So tranquil. Read it if you need a time out from city life.
- I am off to Namibia on Thursday and a friend lent me his Lonely Planet and this guide. Thanks Xavier.
- It won some or other prize and I have to admit the jacket cover is alluring.
- Read this years ago. Hard, but worth it! ;) - Damon Allen Davison
- Read the French translation about four or five years back... Kundera has since published novels written directly in French. See the film... Juliette Binoche is wonderful. - Damon Allen Davison
- And Kundera has also supervised the new translations of his old non-french novels. Anyway, I love this guy and his views on the world. Mostly cynical, for sure... as me ;-) And the film of Philip Kaufman is a ...jewel... - Deckard@tyrell.corp
- one of my fav :) - Anna Rigato
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts