new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Downside Abbey Lady Chapel | by Lawrence OP
Back to photostream

Downside Abbey Lady Chapel

The Lady Chapel was actually built by Dunn & Hansom in 1888. In 1898 the chapel was decorated under the supervision of Sir Ninian Comper; it is acknowledged as one of his most complete and successful schemes.

2,131 views
0 faves
4 comments
Taken on December 13, 2009