Well, I've been tagged a couple of times in the last months, so here goes nothing. Ten random facts about myself.
1. If anybody had told me two years ago I'd be living in the south of Germany in the future, I'd have told them they were nuts.
2. Ten years back, I experimented with making electronic music. I have two tracks on soundcloud (download them to listen, they sound horrible in the online web player).
3. Need to find me on a Wednesday evening? I'm probably at the New Shanghai restaurant in Heidelberg, enjoying a nice Chinese meal.
4. Yesterday, I went to this event: www.facebook.com/ANightmareInGermany, and now my legs hurt a little from partying hard. I must be getting old, heh.
5. I recently read The Hunger Games trilogy, and I liked it. Currently I am reading the second Game of Thrones book. Game of Thrones is awesome.
6. I'm afraid of speaking to a large group of people. Large starting at ten.
7. Live and let live. Seriously, don't mess up other people.
8. The 6th season of Doctor Who was totally awesome, though I still can't get myself to really like Matt Smith.
9. Places I haven't visited yet but mean to: Japan, Canada, Australia, the USA. Countries I've been to: Austria, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Hungary, Bulgaria.
10. The greatest thing about making your own money? Buying all the awesome toys you never had as a child.
Plus, here's ten random tracks from my iPod:
My dying Bride - The Return of the Beautiful
Grendel - Void Malign
KOKIA - Tatta hitotsu no omoi
Heaven Shall Burn - The Weapon they fear
System of a Down - Toxicity
Trapt - Headstrong (Dubstep Remix)
Killswitch Engage - A Light in a Darkened World
Theatre of Tragedy - Lorelei
Arch Enemy - Night falls fast
Kate Bush - Cloudbusting