- 2x2 round "bricks" -- Rocket segments, when I was much younger.
- 2x2 round flat plates, stacked.
- 2x2 flat smooth tiles.
(Most of my smooth tiles are busy in a little Lego machine right now.)
- 1x4 flat smooth tiles
- 1x1 flat plates, both round and square. A few floaters, but most of them are organized into stacks.
- 1x3 flat tiles. Not really enough to stack.
- 1x1 and 1x2 flat smooth tiles.
- I have far more of these "roof tile" pieces than I could ever use. I keep a few in this set of bins, but most of them live in a big plastic bag that I never open.
- 2x2 flat plates, neatly stacked
- Three-dot corner plates.
- funny hinges
- Weird members of the tile family
- Concave and convex 2x2 sized parts, including radar-dish looking ones.
- More hingey things
- 1x2 flat tiles, both stacked and loose
- Three-dot corner bricks
- "Handrail" tile pieces. Sometimes quite useful, actually.