Drum roll please *BUM bum BUM bum BUM bum BUM*. Fanfare please *twentieth century fox fanfare*. And now, I present to you the fruit of over six months of hard work. Yes, after about 100 WIP photos, I can now proudly say that I am the first person to build a Master Chief costume entirely out of LEGO. Yes, some of the re-touched photos are a little sloppy, but that's why I included not-retouched photos! Eventually there will be on article on the Brothers Brick if you a want more extensive coverage of just what it took to build this behemoth.
- /Needs Assault Rifle - Legoboy Productions™
- :O You will die if you get shot here. :D - Kit-fisto
- Did you not have a way to cover your neck? Just wrap some black fabric on it and you're good to go. - Phong Chang.
- I think he'd die from the heat he's already suffering from. :P - Ƥyᴙosaur
- Thank you
- Is that really all you could think to say? Enjoy the model. - Carpet lego
- What's this part ... :P - Yloquen